Episode 114 Is Brought to You By…
…my voice over services! Are you in need of a charismatic voice for your next audio project? I’ve got your covered!
Episode 114 Quick Summary
In Episode 114 of Evolution of Brand, Jason Cercone shares the mic with organizational dynamo Chelsey Newmyer. If you need to declutter your schedule, better manage your inbox, and bring clarity to your day-to-day operations, Chelsey has got your back! In this discussion, you’ll discover key strategies for staying productive throughout your day, tips and tactics to eliminate being overwhelmed by your to-do list, what you need to do to get beyond procrastination, and an easy way to manage your inbox so you don’t let emails derail your daily efforts.
The Goods From Chelsey Newmyer
- Get more valuable time management insights and strategies on Chelsey’s website | chelseynewmyer.com
- Connect with Chelsey on Instagram
- Check out Jason’s appearance on Chelsey’s podcast, From Overwhelmed to Under Control | Listen Here
Top 3 Takeaways From This Value-Packed Conversation
- Many entrepreneurs discover that once they go full-time in their own endeavor, they’re working way more hours than they ever did at their ‘9 to 5.’ However, effective time management strategies will allow you to enjoy some of those freedoms that entrepreneurship can present
- Don’t leave your email inbox open all day and let new incoming messages distract you from getting your most important work done. Process your inbox with Chelsey’s 4-D approach and block time at certain parts of the day to respond to/delete/delegate your emails
- Efficient time and productivity management is all about doing what works best for you. Some people operate best using tools such as Asana or Trello while others get the best results when they jot down notes and to-do lists on scratch paper. Whatever feeds your productivity, run with it!
- Some background on Chelsey and what led her to the world of time management and productivity coaching
- How effective time management allows you to enjoy some of the freedoms of entrepreneurship
- The importance of pinpointing when your productive energy is at its peak and utilizing those times to your advantage
- Why some professionals fall short when it comes to time management
- Effective strategies for getting the most from your to-do list
- Digital tools and platforms that will help you with time and productivity management
- Why procrastination continues to be a plague on productivity
- When it comes to your to-do list, should you tackle the larger, high-priority projects first or knock off all the quick, simple tasks that will give you a series of small victories?
- Impactful tips for managing your inbox (and an in-depth look at Chelsey’s 4-D management approach)
- Why it’s important to build rest into your schedule and understand the world will keep moving if you remove yourself from “the grid” for a small period of time
- How built-in “blackout days” can enhance your productivity and recharge your batteries
- A big step you can take to reduce overwhelm in your life immediately