Episode 087 Sponsor
Episode 087 of Evolution of Brand is sponsored by my new guide: 8 Simple Ways to Grow Your Personal Brand With Podcasting! Discover easy-to-implement tips and strategies to take your personal brand to the next level leveraging the podcast medium.
The Goods From Kevin Roth
- Connect with Kevin on his website | kevinroth.org
Top 3 Takeaways From This Value-Packed Conversation
- We often times believe the accumulation of massive wealth will solve all of our problems and unlock true happiness in our lives. In a lot of cases, this doesn’t prove to be true. And the reason for that is we are asking ourselves the wrong questions in an effort to get what we truly want
- Regardless of what course you’re on in your life, professionally or personally, everything can shift and change in a matter of seconds…for better or for worse
- Live your life authentically. When you do, incredible things happen!
3:07 – The story behind Kevin Roth. How his journey began and what he encountered along the way that led him to helping so many people today
9:43 – Why do we get stuck in the rut of believing that the only way to get through life is to accumulate massive wealth?
– Simple answer: Because we are asking the wrong question
– You need to know who you are at the start in order to ask the right questions and point yourself in your desired direction
17:12 – My own personal realization of how life’s paths can change in one second and determining what really matters
– Live your life authentically. When you do, incredible things happen!
– Sometimes you need to get hit over the head with a message that resonates with you to fully understand the power of the universe talking to you
22:12 – Why you cannot manufacture viral content
– Live authentically, produce authentic content, and when the right people find it, that will push your message out to more people
– Trying to manufacture a viral piece of content is a waste of your time and energy. Let things happen naturally
24:25 – An inside look at Kevin’s new book
27:33 – As Kevin went through the creation process of his book, what are some of the lessons he learned?
– Books are now featuring much more than just the text. They have additional lessons, audio, video, apps, and resources that help reaffirm the importance of the text found within each chapter
31:45 – Are people pre-programmed to do things a certain way that puts them in a survival mindset instead of going after something that will make them thrive and find the happiness they seek?
– The only way to be truly happy is to be happy with yourself…and that’s knowing who you are
37:35 – What types of mindset and habit shifts does Kevin recommend we start focusing on today that will put us on a path for success, more happiness, and better health?
42:10 – If Kevin could go back in time and share one thing with his pre-evolved self that would completely change the game today, what would it be?