Find Evolution of Brand On Your Favorite Podcast Platform
Spotify | Apple Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Podchaser | Google
Episode 147 Quick Summary
In Episode 147 of Evolution of Brand, Jason Cercone shares the mic with Robert Kennedy III to discuss the power of your signature story. Throughout this conversation, you’ll discover how your vibe will attract your tribe, the power of storytelling and how it impacts your brand, and why a signature story brings so much additional value to everything you do.
The Goods From Robert Kennedy III
- Connect with Robert on his speaker website | robertkennedy3.com
- Use this link to find Robert’s social media pages, live stream, podcast, resources, and more | Click here
Top 3 Takeaways From This Value-Packed Conversation
- It’s not always that you’re the most polished speaker or presenter. The best thing you can do is make yourself visible and let your authentic personality shine through. When you do this, your vibe will attract your tribe
- If you’ve got a story, experience, or something that relates to a core value and you keep repeating it, people will begin to associate you with that very thing. You’ll be come “the girl who talks about mindset” or “the guy that talks about signature stories.” These signature stories will give people a powerful way to connect with you and resonate with your message, most times relating it their own personal experiences
- How do you show up with confidence sharing your story, especially in the beginning when you first start off? You just do. Nike built an entire brand around this philosophy. The more you master repetition and get incrementally better at your craft, the more confident you become. The more you tell your signature story, the more confident you become in delivering it
What You’ll Discover In Episode 147 of Evolution of Brand
- Stories about learning to ride a bike and learning to ski and the lessons that came from both
- How Robert’s brand and skill set has evolved over the years
- Why inaccurate messaging will push potential customers and clients away
- The main reason your vibe will attract your tribe
- What is the most critical element of communication?
- The reason you’ll never experience any type of growth or success without consistency
- Why you need to stop comparing yourself to others!
- What is a signature story, why is it important, and how do you unleash yours?
- Understanding that EVERYONE (including you) has a signature story to tap into
- How to deliver your signature story with confidence and conviction
- Are podcasts the right stage to build confidence in telling your signature story?
- How Robert has used his signature story to grow his brand
- Why your message needs to be more about transformation, not information