Episode 101 Sponsor
Episode 101 of Evolution of Brand is sponsored by Canva. Canva makes it easy to create remarkable, on-brand logos, graphics, and videos for any business owner at any skill level.
Episode 101 Quick Summary
In Episode 101 of Evolution of Brand, Jason Cercone shares the mic with Max Drut, an e-commerce dynamo who’s breaking new ground and changing the face of the e-commerce shopping experience. Throughout this conversation, you’ll discover the major issue Max found in the e-commerce space and how he’s addressing it, how video is elevating online shopping and customer experience, the importance of building a strong community amongst your customer base, and what platforms you need to double down on as you continue to push your brand forward.
The Goods From Max Drut
- Learn more about Lyvecom and take advantage of Max’s 50% off deal | lyvecom.com
- Shoot Max a SMS Text | 201-655-0927
Top 3 Takeaways From This Value-Packed Conversation
- Bringing the most powerful elements of video to e-commerce websites enhances the user experience and helps brands create a more engaging shopping experience for consumers. This is where the web is headed and Max and Lyvecom are on the cutting edge of this exceptional trend
- Building a strong community amongst your customers is a vital element to brand loyalty. Having a healthy blend of short-form content on social media combined with engaging videos on your e-commerce site will lead to strong customer acquisition and experience
- Online shopping has always been extremely transactional. However, with the major change in buying habits + brands creating similar experiences in their stores and their online environments, a shift to more e-commerce is expected as technology continues to evolve
What You’ll Discover In Episode 101 of Evolution of Brand
- Some of the major accomplishments Max has experienced in the e-commerce space as his brand has evolved
- How Max is leading the charge bringing video to e-commerce sites
- Why video consumed on a website is much more powerful than video on social platforms
- Some of the struggles brands are facing as they create video for today’s World Wide Web
- How the videos Max and his team are helping clients create are bringing an “in-store” experience to websites, thus elevating the customer experience
- Why video has taken so long to get to the e-commerce space
- How brands will continue to utilize social media as video becomes a more active component of their websites
- Has short-form video content changed customer buying habits?
- What social platforms you need to double down on to enhance your brand presence
- How does a brand that’s never used video before get in the game and come out of the gates strong?
- Where is e-commerce going to be in 5 years?