Episode 102 Sponsor
Episode 102 of Evolution of Brand is sponsored by Canva. Canva makes it easy to create remarkable, on-brand logos, graphics, and videos for any business owner at any skill level.
Episode 102 Quick Summary
In Episode 102 of Evolution of Brand, Jason Cercone shares the mic with Shane Mahoney, luxury travel expert and founder of Lugos Travel, for an in-depth conversation about relieving the stress of planning your next getaway. Throughout this discussion, you’ll discover why travel and vacationing is a necessity in life, how your next vacation can come together stress and effort free, why travel and time away from your brand-building initiatives plays a vital role in its ability to function without you being plugged in at all times, and a sneak peek at a vacation and life experience that will put you in the world of James freakin’ Bond.
The Goods From Shane Mahoney
- Connect with Shane and discover how to get your next getaway booked by professionals | shanemahoney360.com
Top 3 Takeaways From This Value-Packed Conversation
- Taking a vacation and getting away from the everyday stresses of building your brand is vital to your long-term success. Vacations are restorative, stress-reducing/relieving, and allow you to recharge all of your batteries so you come back to your initiatives fresh and ready to excel at an even higher level
- Taking time away from your business and brand-building initiatives also allows you to put stress on your systems to test how they run without you. Any weaknesses will be exposed and allow you to address them so you’re more prepared the next time. The more you do this, the more your business can operate without you governing it all day, every day
- Vacations play a vital role in family strength and stability and having an expert plan your trip will deliver you and your loved ones a memorable experience each of you will cherish forever
- Major events and happenings along Shane’s professional path that have gotten him to where he is today
- What drew Shane to the travel industry in the first place
- How to get the most memorable vacation possible by relying on experts to do the planning
- The new incarnation of the “travel agent”
- How Shane curates vacations and tours for families they could never put together themselves
- Why most people’s recommendations are based on their idea of a memorable experience, not yours
- Why Shane’s services allow you to remove stress from your vacation before it’s even booked
- How did Shane navigate the shutdown in travel during COVID-19?
- Learn more about Amazon Smile and Travel 2 Give Back
- What is the ‘James Bond Experience?’
- Why taking vacations allows you to put stress on the systems within your business to expose weaknesses and make necessary improvements