Episode 136 Quick Summary
In Episode 136 of Evolution of Brand, Jason Cercone shares the mic with partnership marketing extraordinaire Dustin Riechmann. Throughout this conversation, you’ll discover the ins and outs of partnership marketing and the impact it can have on your brand, various forms of partnership marketing that you can leverage to grow your operations, how partnership marketing generates new opportunities, and ways you can genuinely connect with potential collaborators without looking like a spammer.
The Goods From Dustin Riechmann
- Connect with Dustin on his website | simplesuccesscoaching.com
- Pick up Dustin’s Partnership Marketing Blueprint | Click here
- Check out Firecreek Snacks and get your beef jerky on! | Click here
Top 3 Takeaways From This Value-Packed Conversation
- Partnership Marketing is all about collaboration. Building relationships with like-minded professionals, working together to impact audiences, and breaking down the arbitrary wall of “competition” can lead to so many positive outcomes and opportunities for you and your brand
- When you reach out to someone with genuine interest in learning more about them and what they want to accomplish instead of with a blatant sales pitch, it can lead to a smoother transition to the next phase in the process AND put you in a more positive light because you’re thinking about them, not you. Even if your offer isn’t right for the person you connect with, they may know several others who could benefit from what you offer
- Podcast guesting is an effective, collaborative method of Partnership Marketing that allows you to make new connections, network at a high level with like-minded professionals, and welcome new people into your world through the power of your expertise. If your efforts are rooted in value and not built around a generic sales pitch, you can make a significant impact on the hosts you collaborate with, as well as the audiences who listen to your episode. Win-win-win!
- How Dustin his helping mission-driven entrepreneurs flourish worldwide
- A powerful example of Partnership Marketing and How Dustin turned a LinkedIn conversation into a 150k unit order
- How Dustin learned Partnership Marketing and what he did to build upon the philosophy
- The impact of podcast guesting as a Partnership Marketing initiative
- The power of collaboration and how it can stimulate growth and results
- A better way to connect with people and eliminate the cold, salesy BS
- Different approaches to Partnership Marketing that you can leverage in your brand
- How to create a win-win-win scenario for everyone involved in your campaigns
- The best way to start a conversation in a genuine, positive way so people “lower their guard”
- How to make your correspondences less transactional and more valuable to all parties involved
- What is Step One in implementing Partnership Marketing into your efforts?