Episode 137 Quick Summary
In Episode 137 of Evolution of Brand, Jason Cercone shares the mic communications expert Brenden Kumarasamy. Throughout this conversation, you’ll discover how Brenden honed his skills through competitions, tips and strategies for improving your communication efforts, where leaders fall short when it comes to their communication, and how your life will change when you become an exceptional communicator.
The Goods From Brenden Kumarasamy
- Subscribe to Brenden’s YouTube Channel today | Click here
- Get access to Brenden’s bi-weekly communications training | Click here
Top 3 Takeaways From This Value-Packed Conversation
- Communication is the catalyst that will lead to unleashing your full potential and accomplishing your personal and professional goals. When communication is strong, people are on the same page and able to work towards a common goal. When it’s lacking, things derail quickly and lead to confusion and missed opportunities
- How would your life change if you transformed yourself into a world-class communicator? So many new opportunities will open up for you when you put your expertise center stage and bring value to your community and beyond
- Many people struggle with public speaking because we grow up believing communication is a chore. In school, there’s a grade attached to the effectiveness of a presentation and, more often than not, that presentation is not tied to something we’re passionate about. And because of this negative pre-conditioning, we have the wrong mindset and don’t put forth the right effort to improve our skills
- Brenden explains how case competitions transformed him into a world-class communicator and develop his brand
- How Brenden brought MasterTalk to life
- Why becoming a “student of your game” will help you master your craft
- How relationships can derail when communication is lacking
- The best ways to make communication skills more prevalent in your professional AND personal life
- Brenden shares a time when communication was lacking and it led to a missed opportunity
- How would your life change if you were an exceptional, world-class communicator?
- The 3 questions you need to ask that will help you find communicators to emulate
- Tips and strategies that will transform you into a world-class communicator
- Why do so many people struggle with public speaking?
- Does labeling yourself as an “introvert” impact your communication skills?
- The power of silence and eliminating filler words
- What is Step One if you want to revamp your communication skills?