Episode 103 Sponsor
Episode 103 of Evolution of Brand is sponsored by Canva. Canva makes it easy to create remarkable, on-brand logos, graphics, and videos for any business owner at any skill level.
Episode 103 Quick Summary
In Episode 103 of Evolution of Brand, Jason Cercone shares the mic with Nick Nalbach, host of the Nine-Five Podcast and an entrepreneur on a focused mission to escape the 9 to 5 world. Throughout this conversation, you’ll discover what Nick is doing to break free from his job, the many shifts and changes he’s experienced as an entrepreneur that finally led him to his true calling, how podcasting opened up a new world of opportunities for connection and growth, and how he can help you take your podcast efforts to the next level.
The Goods From Nick Nalbach
- Connect with Nick, check out his podcast, and much more | ninefivepodcast.com
Top 3 Takeaways From This Value-Packed Conversation
- The typical professional path most of us are told is that you work hard your entire life to get to retirement in your 60’s…and then you can enjoy life. Today, so many people are realizing how unattractive that path is to walk and blazing their own trail to do things on their own terms
- The podcast platform offers a plethora of ways to shape the direction of your brand. In addition, you get an opportunity to connect and collaborate with like-minded individual, as well as people who may seem “out of your league”
- Engagement and interaction is ENORMOUS is you want to grow your brand on social media. You can’t “post and ghost” and expect everyone to flock to you. Everyone is in the same position and starting conversations can lead to real growth that feeds growth and visibility
- Nick shares why he’s looking to break free from the 9 to 5 world and some of the milestones he’s met in that journey so far
- What part of the entrepreneurial world has grabbed hold of Nick’s interests
- How podcasting can change and shape the direction of your brand
- What are the best ways to measure success in the podcast space?
- How podcasting connects you with people you may not normally get an opportunity to speak to in a typical professional setting
- Why you don’t need to be THE expert in your space to leverage podcasting
- How Nick presents his podcasts to guests to stress value and recruit them to join him as guests
- Why you need to get beyond imposter syndrome and the fear of hearing ‘no’
- Nick and Jason’s thoughts on full-length video podcasts
- How video clips, Reels, Tik Toks, etc can help raise awareness and plant seeds for future podcast consumption
- The importance of having actual conversations and interactions with current and potential listeners on social media
- Lessons Nick has learned in the entrepreneurial space and how his personal brand has grown
- The big piece of advice Nick has for you if you’re looking to break free from the 9 to 5 world and cultivate your own path