Episode 104 Sponsor
Episode 104 of Evolution of Brand is sponsored by Canva. Canva makes it easy to create remarkable, on-brand logos, graphics, and videos for any business owner at any skill level.
Episode 104 Quick Summary
In Episode 104 of Evolution of Brand, Jason Cercone shares the mic with Tonya Eberhart and Michael Carr, the founders of Brand Face and personal branding rockstars. In this next-level conversation, you’ll discover the differences between business branding and personal branding, why personal branding is a critical element to standing out in a crowded, noisy space, why branding and marketing often get lumped together and how to never make that mistake, and Tonya and Michael’s 3-D branding system that you can use to take YOUR brand to new heights.
The Goods From Tonya & Michael
- Connect with Tonya & Michael, check out their podcast, and much, much more | brandfacestar.com
- Discover if your brand is serving you well or needs improvement | brandfacescore.com
Top 3 Takeaways From This Value-Packed Conversation
- Personal branding is all about putting your expertise center stage and finding the most powerful, recognizable way to stand out. Those who put heavy emphasis on the growth and development of their personal brand bring their authentic stories to the surface and tell them to the world with the volume turned all the way up!
- One of the most important elements of positioning your brand is creating a consistent look and feel across your entire presence. The more your website, social media, podcasts, and other platforms present the same aesthetics to consumers, the more identifiable your brand will be…no matter where people discover you
- “A great personal brand doesn’t just change the way clients see you. It changes the way you see yourself.” — Michael Carr
- The evolution of Tonya Michael: who are they, what do they do, and what motivates them to show up every day?
- How Michael’s skills as an auctioneer transferred to his career in real estate (and an example of Michael’s auctioneer skills)
- What inspired the concept behind Brand Face and what sets them apart from other branding companies?
- How Tonya helped Michael with his branding and marketing…which ultimately led to the birth of Brand Face
- The details behind Tonya and Michael’s 3-D branding philosophy and how it can serve your initiatives
- How consistent aesthetics across all platforms aids retention and helps consumers identify you
- What are the differences between personal branding and business branding?
- Why KFC’s Colonel Sanders is the most recognizable brand face of all time
- Why do marketing and branding get lumped together and how do you differentiate between the two?
- If you have a brand, your brand works for you 24/7…if you’re doing it right
- How are professionals missing the mark and disconnecting from the idea of personal branding?
- “Which came first: your business or you? You came first. Your business only came because of your story.” — Tonya
- How Brand Face helps people grow and thrive beyond personal branding
- Tonya and Michael’s long-term vision to help younger people squash imposter syndrome before it becomes a thing