Episode 133 Quick Summary
In Episode 133 of Evolution of Brand, Jason Cercone shares the mic with Nicky Billou, a thought leader among thought leaders. Throughout this conversation, you’ll discover the differences between being an expert and being a thought leader, why thought leadership is the key to putting you AND your brand on the map, and powerful stories that showcase the impact Nicky’s thought leadership has had on entrepreneurs and professionals across the globe.
The Goods From Nicky Billou
- Learn more about Nicky, connect, and set up a free success call | Click Here
- Listen to Nicky’s Podcast, Thought Leader Revolution | Listen Here
Top 3 Takeaways From This Value-Packed Conversation
- Thought leadership and business intermingle in your desire to help people. Business is a people game, not a numbers game. It’s all about building relationships!
- “An expert is someone who knows something. A thought leader is someone who is known for knowing something.” — Matt Church
- People expect to get more from what they pay more for. People will show up expecting to get the results they seek when they invest more in the solution they believe in
- An inside look at how Nicky’s brand has evolved over the years
- Why you need to understand that business is a people game, not a numbers game
- The biggest reason thought leadership is so critical to your growth
- How the right messaging will transform your brand and everything you do
- What is the difference between thought leadership and being an expert?
- Why “experts” are afraid to charge what they’re worth
- Why you need to charge according to what your solution is worth
- The four qualities every successful person has
- Why you need to invest in your own personal and professional development
- How a few seconds may have changed the life of Napoleon Hill and anyone he’s impacted through his writing
- A powerful story of how Nicky’s thought leadership saved a family